Free MTS Converter for Mac Download
Best Mac MTS Converter is a professional and handy AVCHD (mts/m2ts) video converter for your HD camcorder, iMovie/FCP/FCE editing softwares and iPad/iPhone/PS3/XBMC Media Center.
MTS Converter for Mac allows users to
* Convert MTS videos from AVCHD camcorders into MOV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, H.264, MKV, AC3, AAC, FLAC, M4A, MP3 and more video/audio formats.
* Import 1080p, 1080i, 720p MTS/M2TS footages to iMovie, Final Cut Pro, FCE, Avid, Adobe Premiere, etc for advanced editings on Mac.
* Transfer AVCHD mts/m2ts/m2t files to iPad, iPhone 4S, HD TV, PSP, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Tab, QuickTime Player, XBMC Media Center for enjoyment freely.
* Upload the recorded mts/m2ts video file to YouTube, MySpace, Google, Yahoo, Dailymotion, Metacafe for sharing with the world.
How to Play MTS files on Mac
If you just wanna play MTS/M2TS files on Mac, here this freeware VLC media player is your top choice. VLC is the most popular video player to play almost any HD/SD videos on Mac.
How to convert MTS files on Mac Lion
1): Import mts video files: Launch the MTS Converter for Mac program, Click "Add files" icon to load one or more files from Mac local drive or cam HDD.
Moreover, MTS Converter Mac supports AVCHD video, M2TS, MTS, and M2T files from JVC, Canon, Panasonic, Sony AVCHD digital camcorders, copy protection removed Blu-ray m2ts streams, TS, TP, TRP files.
Users can merge input files into one for getting a continuous file by tick the checkbox “Merge into one file” to join the highlighted files together.
2): Configure Output Settings:
* Click the 'Format' bar to choose the desired output format or optimized devices from the dropdown list.
* Click the “Settings” button to adjust proper video/audio parameters if you like. But here if you are not an experienced video recording/editing user, I suggest you keep default settings because this Mac MTS Video Converter tool has inserted optimized parameters for output files.
3): Convert MTS videos on Mac Lion- After all the settings done, just click “Convert” button to start the Mac MTS Video conversion. When the process completing, you can click “Open” button to get the generated output files effortlessly.